readded readded

Good effort on the music and composition, as I read you were unable to keep the old one up. The title and description of this was very vague and not too convincing. It was apparent that this is a showreel of sorts. I think gradually your animation capabilities showed improvement throughout, and I hope to see this talent applied to future animations, as you definitely have a lot of potential here. Some of those movements and more specifically character body movements, were pretty impressive! Definitely keep at it, but next time I would suggest titling this as a showreel, or an animation-reel if you will, you would be able to attract more criticism and attention possibly. Keep at the anatomy and drawing, and definitely some of those more interesting parts of this.

anthonycadette responds:

thanks man

LOST: My Mind LOST: My Mind

It's been a while since I've actually watched a movie off of the front page of Newgrounds that really struck me as yours did.. You did an excellent job. The poem was very clever in how it was written and narrated. It kept me captivated in the story, and the story itself also somewhat spoke to me in interesting ways. I really enjoyed the personification of emotion into beautifully illustrated settings of comical representation. Very well done there as well!

JarrodElvin responds:

Thank you very much for your kind review! That really means a lot to me that you take the time to watch and also write such a thoughtful comment. I'm glad you liked the poem and the artwork as well as the story. I think it's something we can all relate to at times, and the imagery just sets it into extreme examples of those metaphors. Thank you.

Mario tells the Truth Mario tells the Truth

Though it does seem like a lot of these were jokes I've heard before recycled, the voice acting and animation were pretty good. However, the random broken and inconsistent background noise started to really bug me towards the end, definitely taking away from the movie.

Zombie Shooter Zombie Shooter

That's actually pretty cool. I really like this. I love the touch of the ricocheting bullets, and adding a puzzle element to each level is certainly right up my alley.

Falling Balls V2.0 Falling Balls V2.0

Pretty fun and addicting game.

Simply, yet fun. I really enjoyed the blood. It was one of those games that is generally fun and not frustrating.

ToastedToastyToast responds:

Thanks. Although some people could find it frustrating if they kept dieing over and over.

Stranger Danger Game Stranger Danger Game

LMAO
Fucking hilarious. Excellent sound design.

Bezoomny Bezoomny

Nice! As soon as that synth kicked in, I was captivated. The bass kick really brought the atmosphere out as well! Could definitely see myself hiking up a mountain through a blizzard to this :) Well done!

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

Thanks a bunch! Happy hiking

NAAR NAAR

Woah thank you
I didn't know you had uploaded this track. Pretty damn cool.

Blood will Spill Blood will Spill

Pretty good, you created a nice atmosphere with the track. Loved the sounds and various distortions used as well!

BOI HE GONNA DO IT BOI HE GONNA DO IT

I've always really enjoyed your style, I've been following you for a few years now and it's pretty awesome to see how far you've come and branched out. Keep it up!

lighthouse lighthouse

You really nailed it with that sky and the reflections at the break of the island and waves. It kinda reminds me of a Zelda Wind Waker style. Good work!

Dayjob.jpg Dayjob.jpg

Awesome. I love the little quite at the bottom.