View Profile LittleLuckyLink

All 568 Movie Reviews

122 w/ Responses

This is actually pretty damn good. The animation was super smooth and very satisfying. There were some pretty neat kills in this one, and I especially enjoyed the overkill on the zombie/possessed Mag Agent. I noticed that there was an inconsistency in shell ejection between the weapons, but I really don't blame you for not animating every single shell. The ones you did animate, however, looked pretty good. While the animation was pretty entertaining over-all, I felt that it lacked in original ideas beyond a few nifty kills. Otherwise, I'd say you definitely nailed the Madness animation style. Keep it up!

DYERA responds:

I am your fan and I like your works very much anyway i didn't have enough time to complete some of it and However, I will do my best to submit the next work more interesting and complete than this one

Lul, the woes of being a sniper- I'd get so bored up there lmao. Short n' sweet- awesome to see you're still around :D

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Much appreciated, and I'd probably get bored up there too without any targets to snipe. Also nice to see you still on NG!

This was absolutely delightful. I was unaware of the production of this collab, but I actually got the strangest urge to re-watch the original just yesterday, which had brought so much magic and joy to 2007-era me. Everyone did a great job here, and it was super cool to see many different art/animation styles come together, while still staying true and honoring the original. I was delighted to see some of the quick cuts and text incorporated here (coffee break!) Great job guys!

Wow, it's absolutely wild to see not only this series continued, but also how far its come. I was but a wee lurker at the time, but I still remember the very first episode, and how much of an impact it had on me. This installment is absolutely gorgeous, everything from the art, animation, and music. There were several times in which I felt the need to pause the movie so I could stop laughing and not miss anything. Very well done <3

Lmao, that was absolutely delightful. It's awesome to see how far you've come and how nicely crafted your animation style is. There's a lot of personality in each of the characters just by their animation alone. The tension in the bar was a particularly notable example of this, and the facial animations as well. I found myself chuckling at the end.

GabrielBarsch responds:

im glad you like it, you've been a big inspiration for me in my early days <3

Very interesting. I feel like a lot can be interpreted from this if you really think about it. The backgrounds, particularly the ones of the exterior, were absolutely stunning and excitingly vibrant. The music kept the rhythm of the overall animation, and fit extremely well. Keep it up!

IncendiaryStarfish responds:

That means a lot, this was my first time doing music for my animations, thank you very much!!

gyattdayumsun
them some j u i c y kills, much satisfy
<333333

This is hands-down the coolest Madness collar I've ever seen. I honestly don't even know where to begin with this review. I loved how the collab followed a theme- for one thing. Each animator did a terrific job, in fact, there wasn't really a dull moment in this for me at all. Each part kept my heart racing and adrenaline flowing. I have to give extreme props to the sound design in this. The sound effects were gritty, gruesome, and super clear. The music was spot-on kick-ass. Was it intentional that the music actually synced up extremely well with some of the parts? Either way, awesome effect. I've been out of the loop for a while, but what are the creatures from? I recognized some sound effects from L4D in there, but that's it really.
Anyway, this is fantastic. You all did a great job!
*cough* thinkin' of a sequel? *cough*

SentryTurbo responds:

as the editor of the collab, i can confirm that the music synced up well with the parts by intention.

Shadz64 responds:

a sequel would take an extra 2 years ;)

thece responds:

sequel?ehhhhhhh.....uhhhhh.....depend

I kinda figured that there would at least be one idiot in the review section below that would say little to nothing about the actual animation and focus on the politics behind it. Just to get this out of the way, Mr. "The Klown," less than two seconds into a web search would prove your ass wrong- the creators dislike both political parties, although it can be inferred that they're slightly less partial to far-left liberalism. That requires brain cells and the ability to read and infer information though so I can see where there may have been some difficulty.
Okay anyway, to the actual review:
Honestly, this wasn't that good. I can see what you were trying to go for here, but it just didn't really work out. The art style adds a dash of comedic value to this situation, but all-in-all it feels just like an animated version of the actual interview in which not much is really changed aside from some up-beat background music and extended cuts to his facial expression. I feel like there was potential for a punch line or at least something to expand upon this idea. The simplistic art style and animation could be excused if the comedy had been expanded or explored upon, but unfortunately for me, this one just didn't work out. Additionally, this short felt longer than just two minutes. With all due respect, it was over-all boring.
However, don't get me wrong. I think that you're definitely on the right track. While there are gaps in the pacing, delivery, and content, I could potentially see this working out as part of something a bit bigger. Stand-alone.. not so much. As horrible as it would be in real life, I think it would have been funny to see the politician at home going absolutely insane because his kids came out to him. Perhaps some kind of expansion or twist where his gay son turns out to be the best swimmer ever, or anything really. His drawn out, almost orgasmic facial expressions towards the end did give me a smirk, but that was about it this time around..
Keep going, don't be afraid to go out of the box a little bit and break some boundaries.

TheOddHikikomori responds:

Thanks for your input. :)

One of your most stylistic and ambitious projects yet, this is intense. I absolutely LOVED how much fun you got to have with the crumbling of reality in this one. The attention to detail in every scene is remarkable. I will say that the ending was a bit sudden and I had to watch it a few times to figure out exactly what happened, but aside from that, this ended up being an awesome, almost cinematic experience.
luv u ddy <333333

Nightmares, dreams, and everything between.

25, Male