View Profile LittleLuckyLink

604 Movie Reviews

Nifty! This was super fun, and definitely captured that quirkiness of classic cartoons very well!

Nice! It's been a while since I've seen a decent stop-motion animation on here. This one was super smooth, with each shot maintaining a satisfying consistency as well. Everything looked and felt pretty natural.

PencilKiller responds:

Yes, that's what I was going for. :)

Lmao this is great. Super smooth animation, witty, and lots of fun! I can't get over Goku's gun that has like five scopes stacked on top. I'd love to see more, especially if it involves delicious condiments.

FloppyFins responds:

Thank you so much! It's an absolute honor coming from you! You've been one of my biggest inspirations over the years.

153 Game Reviews

Awesome! It's super cool seeing this come to life- tons of awesome and unique entries!

Helmyir responds:

Thanks for taking the time to give 5 stars! It's the best collab

Nice! I definitely enjoy these types of games. I like the concept you have here, and am curious to try it out once you've got the moon upgrade function working! I think it might be cool to be able to zoom out and see the solar system as a whole. Aside from that, the background does seem somewhat plain and still (though I understand not much happens in space) it might still be cool to see some stars twinkle or something :)

IbimsKlausi responds:

Thanks for the great feedback, it helps a lot :).

Spooky. Simplistic and short yet gripping. The art style and sound really added to the atmosphere. Nice!

189 Audio Reviews

This is awesome! Definitely creates a good wall of sound and immerses the listener in an atmospheric and cinematic adventure! I especially like the bass, and the tastefully added chimes and tones. It provokes a brooding sensation, with much mystery behind it. Definitely inspires me...

OrangeFluff responds:

Woah, thank you!
I'm glad you liked it :3

Sinister and gripping. Great sound, and the introductions for each instrument throughout the song were smooth and satisfying. I'd say some parts of the first half seemed to drag a tad, but the explosion that is the second half definitely makes up for it. Great work!

Banana-head responds:

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked!

When the bass kicks in at 12 seconds, holy hell. Feels like I'm caught in the gravitational pull of a massive planet of many times and travels. Really captures the perfect black metal 'feel' and I wholeheartedly agree that the NG Audio Portal could use more of this.

336 Art Reviews

She always makes the most delicious cookies.

Especially digging the sharp lighting and contrast here- great work!

Fantastic. This hits several notes for me- with the barn, autumn, mountains, everything. The color here is just vibrant enough without being overpowering, but still enough to add an extra sprinkle of magic to the piece overall. I especially like the subtle hints of warmer colors that glow among the blue of the background, like the pink in the sky for example. The textures are spot-on, especially in the grass and the trees. Great work on the depth, too!
How I'd love to live in this artwork..

Sabretooth2611 responds:

Thank you for the kind words, it means so much to me and inspires me a lot :)

/feels
Good gritty atmosphere and excellent color palette. Great work!

Smog-71 responds:

Thank u so much!! 💀💀

Nightmares, dreams, and everything between.

27, Male