View Profile LittleLuckyLink

604 Movie Reviews

Nice! It's been a while since I've seen a decent stop-motion animation on here. This one was super smooth, with each shot maintaining a satisfying consistency as well. Everything looked and felt pretty natural.

PencilKiller responds:

Yes, that's what I was going for. :)

Lmao this is great. Super smooth animation, witty, and lots of fun! I can't get over Goku's gun that has like five scopes stacked on top. I'd love to see more, especially if it involves delicious condiments.

FloppyFins responds:

Thank you so much! It's an absolute honor coming from you! You've been one of my biggest inspirations over the years.

Chelsea Wolfe <3
This was a cool lil piece. I liked the experimental nature to it and would love to see more.

150 Game Reviews

Love it! I really like the openness of the gameplay- how you can either chill out or strategize as you see fit. I spent a few hours bouncing back and forth between these two gameplay styles, multitasking at some points even. The overall presentation is pretty great- I really enjoyed the soundtrack and art, and especially enjoyed being able to read descriptions of fish for those fun easter eggs.

This is pretty cool, especially when you start to unlock different abilities. Took me a moment to get the hang of this, but I really enjoy this gameplay style. Great music and presentation too.

Nice! Super smooth and fun gameplay, and I especially enjoy the ability to throw items. While I don't feel that there are too many aspects of this game that separate it from other Madness games, it still provides a fun and replayable experience, accompanied by a pretty great soundtrack. I especially enjoyed the comic/cutscene segments and art. Nice job!

187 Audio Reviews

When the bass kicks in at 12 seconds, holy hell. Feels like I'm caught in the gravitational pull of a massive planet of many times and travels. Really captures the perfect black metal 'feel' and I wholeheartedly agree that the NG Audio Portal could use more of this.

The heaviness is comparable to the immense pressure of the deep dark depths of the ocean. Fantastic work, I am honored to have played a part in the inspiration for this piece. I love the atmosphere, and hot damn that shredding and bass!

Okay, I really, really, really like this one. So many layers, so well put together. Music words, can't think! I love that droned out piano that you bring in during the second half of the song. I definitely get a "corruption" vibe from this, and immediately pictured some type of boss battle upon pressing play. I like the static/white noise or whatever you'd call it that remains pretty persistent throughout the track, it definitely brings some extra life and suspense to this song.
This is awesome. I may message you about potentially using this in a future animation (I don't have any solid plans quite yet.)

311 Art Reviews

Very nice! I'm loving how everything is so colorful and really pops.

Awesome work especially in the sand and water. I really like the color palette as well- funky and somewhat unexpected. Great work!

Striking! This color palette is awesome! Great work in the finer details here.

Nightmares, dreams, and everything between.

26, Male