View Profile LittleLuckyLink

601 Movie Reviews

Now this is the content I live for. I've watched this like 40 times at this point.

I coom'd
Animation and art is kinda rough, but fitting. Great facial expressions and motions as well.

Not a bad start, I like the atmosphere that was created. I feel like the wind animation could use some easing up though- it seems a bit jerky and makes it look a lot windier than it probably is. This is mostly apparent when the fire is on the screen, as the fire seems to be burning with little to no interruption from the wind. Keep it up though, like I said, there was a good sense of atmosphere. I liked the overhead views with the shadows of the clouds at the beginning.

HapiToons responds:

Thank you for the advice, I am striving to improve my craft. I'll write these down on my notes, again thank you and have a good day :)

146 Game Reviews

This is so 2000s NG. Assassin was my introduction to Newgrounds (and much of the internet) and this fits right in. A modern-age classic. The medals aren't working for me, though.

Yomuchan responds:

That's the style I was going for. Coding this was one hell of an educational experience.

I feel like there was definitely an aesthetic charm to the fact that at its core, this is a very early video game, but there is a heavy weight on the fact that millions of block breaking variants and clones populate the internet. However, there are many opportunities to improve and make this a pretty neat little game. I will say I was curious by the title, and definitely felt relaxed and eager to finish at least a level.
I think the art was good, it definitely had an MSPaint feel to it, but I still felt as though it could be smoother and a little even in places such as the lower grid. I enjoy vaporware imagery and music, so I think it would be cool in future additions to have additional levels with more art, and perhaps soundtracks?
I feel like the physics could use a bit of tweaking, but I think you're on the right path. I feel like considering the content of the game, it could probably go with a few notches down on the speed of the ball.

That's actually pretty cool. I really like this. I love the touch of the ricocheting bullets, and adding a puzzle element to each level is certainly right up my alley.

185 Audio Reviews

Okay, I really, really, really like this one. So many layers, so well put together. Music words, can't think! I love that droned out piano that you bring in during the second half of the song. I definitely get a "corruption" vibe from this, and immediately pictured some type of boss battle upon pressing play. I like the static/white noise or whatever you'd call it that remains pretty persistent throughout the track, it definitely brings some extra life and suspense to this song.
This is awesome. I may message you about potentially using this in a future animation (I don't have any solid plans quite yet.)

Nice! Epic song, I like how it seems to dance around between a few different genres while still maintaining its own personality and electricity. Great melody, and great structure!

Not bad! I really like the atmosphere and overall mood of this song. The only thing that I would think to suggest would be giving that bass a little bit more life.

294 Art Reviews

I am absolutely in love with everything about this. The colors, the whales, the beauty. Today sucks but seeing this makes me extremely happy. I made it my lock screen for my phone <3

Fantastic. I love the attention to detail in the textures here especially. The highlights are subtle, yet effective and immaculately placed. Love love love love.

Excellent. I love the contrast and boldness here especially. The splatter provides a great touch.

shittingpie responds:

Thanks! Glad you like.

Nightmares, dreams, and everything between.

26, Male