View Profile LittleLuckyLink

568 Movie Reviews

This is actually pretty damn good. The animation was super smooth and very satisfying. There were some pretty neat kills in this one, and I especially enjoyed the overkill on the zombie/possessed Mag Agent. I noticed that there was an inconsistency in shell ejection between the weapons, but I really don't blame you for not animating every single shell. The ones you did animate, however, looked pretty good. While the animation was pretty entertaining over-all, I felt that it lacked in original ideas beyond a few nifty kills. Otherwise, I'd say you definitely nailed the Madness animation style. Keep it up!

DYERA responds:

I am your fan and I like your works very much anyway i didn't have enough time to complete some of it and However, I will do my best to submit the next work more interesting and complete than this one

Lul, the woes of being a sniper- I'd get so bored up there lmao. Short n' sweet- awesome to see you're still around :D

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Much appreciated, and I'd probably get bored up there too without any targets to snipe. Also nice to see you still on NG!

This was absolutely delightful. I was unaware of the production of this collab, but I actually got the strangest urge to re-watch the original just yesterday, which had brought so much magic and joy to 2007-era me. Everyone did a great job here, and it was super cool to see many different art/animation styles come together, while still staying true and honoring the original. I was delighted to see some of the quick cuts and text incorporated here (coffee break!) Great job guys!

146 Game Reviews

I feel like there was definitely an aesthetic charm to the fact that at its core, this is a very early video game, but there is a heavy weight on the fact that millions of block breaking variants and clones populate the internet. However, there are many opportunities to improve and make this a pretty neat little game. I will say I was curious by the title, and definitely felt relaxed and eager to finish at least a level.
I think the art was good, it definitely had an MSPaint feel to it, but I still felt as though it could be smoother and a little even in places such as the lower grid. I enjoy vaporware imagery and music, so I think it would be cool in future additions to have additional levels with more art, and perhaps soundtracks?
I feel like the physics could use a bit of tweaking, but I think you're on the right path. I feel like considering the content of the game, it could probably go with a few notches down on the speed of the ball.

That's actually pretty cool. I really like this. I love the touch of the ricocheting bullets, and adding a puzzle element to each level is certainly right up my alley.

LMAO
Fucking hilarious. Excellent sound design.

176 Audio Reviews

Hello old friend.
Solid piece you have here. I really love the piano bit in the middle. Super creepy, gut-wrenching, and beautiful.

I'd have to agree with James that the vocals in the first half seem a bit quiet. On that note, I think some of the "Go!" and "Come on!" lines seem a bit weak- like they could be said with a bit more energy. It kinda sounds like someone reading off a script. Not the worst delivery, but it still does kinda stand out to me.
Instrumentally, I think you have a super fucking solid piece here. The bass in the second half kinda took me by surprise. It was jazzy, intense, and I loved how guttural it sounded, and how it carried the direction of the latter half of the song. I'm not a musician in the slightest sense, but I feel like the mastering could have been a bit smoother. It sounds a little "compressed," primarily when dealing with the higher synths in the first half, and at the end of the second half.
Those minor details aside, you've definitely got something good going here. I went back and looked at some of your older work from only one year ago, and you've made fantastic improvements. Keep it up!

AceTAD responds:

Thanks! Honestly maybe was the voice too bassy?

Two awesome musical inspirations beautifully crafted into this composition. I love how the first half keeps the tension at full-throttle, and the second half brings a more than satisfying, even if somewhat brief, climax. I'll have to check out some of your newer stuff, but this is definitely a great first impression of your musical portfolio.

AntonM responds:

Thanks man! hope you like my newer tracks :)

103 Art Reviews

+500 cool points for the Floyd lyrics
This looks badass, you definitely captured the essence of his soulless stare, and I love what you did with his mouth and jaw.

Cethic responds:

Yeah, I was going for something like his own flesh being stretched over his face after the injury in MC8. Make use of what's there, push it to its limits!

This is so epic. I love the depth, and use of shadows.

Ho Lee Fuk.
This is super impressive. Your definition of depth, especially when working with pixels, is super admirable. I love the vibrant palette.

Nightmares, dreams, and everything between.

25, Male