View Profile Littleluckylink

565 Movie Reviews

This was absolutely delightful. I was unaware of the production of this collab, but I actually got the strangest urge to re-watch the original just yesterday, which had brought so much magic and joy to 2007-era me. Everyone did a great job here, and it was super cool to see many different art/animation styles come together, while still staying true and honoring the original. I was delighted to see some of the quick cuts and text incorporated here (coffee break!) Great job guys!

Wow, it's absolutely wild to see not only this series continued, but also how far its come. I was but a wee lurker at the time, but I still remember the very first episode, and how much of an impact it had on me. This installment is absolutely gorgeous, everything from the art, animation, and music. There were several times in which I felt the need to pause the movie so I could stop laughing and not miss anything. Very well done <3

Lmao, that was absolutely delightful. It's awesome to see how far you've come and how nicely crafted your animation style is. There's a lot of personality in each of the characters just by their animation alone. The tension in the bar was a particularly notable example of this, and the facial animations as well. I found myself chuckling at the end.

GabrielBarsch responds:

im glad you like it, you've been a big inspiration for me in my early days <3

146 Game Reviews

I feel like there was definitely an aesthetic charm to the fact that at its core, this is a very early video game, but there is a heavy weight on the fact that millions of block breaking variants and clones populate the internet. However, there are many opportunities to improve and make this a pretty neat little game. I will say I was curious by the title, and definitely felt relaxed and eager to finish at least a level.
I think the art was good, it definitely had an MSPaint feel to it, but I still felt as though it could be smoother and a little even in places such as the lower grid. I enjoy vaporware imagery and music, so I think it would be cool in future additions to have additional levels with more art, and perhaps soundtracks?
I feel like the physics could use a bit of tweaking, but I think you're on the right path. I feel like considering the content of the game, it could probably go with a few notches down on the speed of the ball.

That's actually pretty cool. I really like this. I love the touch of the ricocheting bullets, and adding a puzzle element to each level is certainly right up my alley.

LMAO
Fucking hilarious. Excellent sound design.

173 Audio Reviews

Nice! As soon as that synth kicked in, I was captivated. The bass kick really brought the atmosphere out as well! Could definitely see myself hiking up a mountain through a blizzard to this :) Well done!

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

Thanks a bunch! Happy hiking

Woah thank you
I didn't know you had uploaded this track. Pretty damn cool.

Pretty good, you created a nice atmosphere with the track. Loved the sounds and various distortions used as well!

83 Art Reviews

I'm so happy to see Mr. Breen's face on the front page of Newgrounds. Solid work.

jouste responds:

thanks! I had a feeling he'd be appreciated her more than other places.

*highfives

I always look forward to seeing new works from you. This is absolutely stunning, probably one of my top favorites of yours. You definitely have an eye for lens-flares, and it really shows here. Your color palette is so pleasing to the eyes. I think the only thing here that stands out to me is the rhythm of the water breaking the shoreline- it seems a bit fast. Aside from that easily ignored observation, the wind and glimmering of the water near the horizon is spot-on! Great touch with the kitty too, definitely makes me feel at home :)

Kldpxl responds:

Thank you very much!

Phobotech pretty much nailed it with his review below. This is fantastic. "Dizzying" is a great word to describe this. It gives me that same feeling I get when I'm standing in front of an enormous skyscraper. The color is pretty darn spot-on too. The only thing I can think of that stands out may be a conflicting level of contrast between the backs of some of the knights walking up, and what I may see in some of those darker rocky areas closer to the view. Perhaps specifically in the lower left corner near your logo. I feel like some of the shading in the rocks could be a bit darker. The shading on the rocks further away, however, is impeccable considering the distance from the viewer it would actually be.
Either way, this is super captivating, and very well made. Great job!

Kayas-Kosmos responds:

Thank you! And great critique, too. This could definitely use a push with the contrast nearer the foreground.

Nightmares, dreams, and everything between.

24, Male