View Profile Littleluckylink

561 Movie Reviews

One of your most stylistic and ambitious projects yet, this is intense. I absolutely LOVED how much fun you got to have with the crumbling of reality in this one. The attention to detail in every scene is remarkable. I will say that the ending was a bit sudden and I had to watch it a few times to figure out exactly what happened, but aside from that, this ended up being an awesome, almost cinematic experience.
luv u ddy <333333

Good effort on the music and composition, as I read you were unable to keep the old one up. The title and description of this was very vague and not too convincing. It was apparent that this is a showreel of sorts. I think gradually your animation capabilities showed improvement throughout, and I hope to see this talent applied to future animations, as you definitely have a lot of potential here. Some of those movements and more specifically character body movements, were pretty impressive! Definitely keep at it, but next time I would suggest titling this as a showreel, or an animation-reel if you will, you would be able to attract more criticism and attention possibly. Keep at the anatomy and drawing, and definitely some of those more interesting parts of this.

anthonycadette responds:

thanks man

It's been a while since I've actually watched a movie off of the front page of Newgrounds that really struck me as yours did.. You did an excellent job. The poem was very clever in how it was written and narrated. It kept me captivated in the story, and the story itself also somewhat spoke to me in interesting ways. I really enjoyed the personification of emotion into beautifully illustrated settings of comical representation. Very well done there as well!

JarrodElvin responds:

Thank you very much for your kind review! That really means a lot to me that you take the time to watch and also write such a thoughtful comment. I'm glad you liked the poem and the artwork as well as the story. I think it's something we can all relate to at times, and the imagery just sets it into extreme examples of those metaphors. Thank you.

146 Game Reviews

I feel like there was definitely an aesthetic charm to the fact that at its core, this is a very early video game, but there is a heavy weight on the fact that millions of block breaking variants and clones populate the internet. However, there are many opportunities to improve and make this a pretty neat little game. I will say I was curious by the title, and definitely felt relaxed and eager to finish at least a level.
I think the art was good, it definitely had an MSPaint feel to it, but I still felt as though it could be smoother and a little even in places such as the lower grid. I enjoy vaporware imagery and music, so I think it would be cool in future additions to have additional levels with more art, and perhaps soundtracks?
I feel like the physics could use a bit of tweaking, but I think you're on the right path. I feel like considering the content of the game, it could probably go with a few notches down on the speed of the ball.

That's actually pretty cool. I really like this. I love the touch of the ricocheting bullets, and adding a puzzle element to each level is certainly right up my alley.

LMAO
Fucking hilarious. Excellent sound design.

173 Audio Reviews

Nice! As soon as that synth kicked in, I was captivated. The bass kick really brought the atmosphere out as well! Could definitely see myself hiking up a mountain through a blizzard to this :) Well done!

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

Thanks a bunch! Happy hiking

Woah thank you
I didn't know you had uploaded this track. Pretty damn cool.

Pretty good, you created a nice atmosphere with the track. Loved the sounds and various distortions used as well!

77 Art Reviews

This looks really good. I think that you nailed the saturation of colors here, which aided in the overall contrast and composition. She looks very smooth, yet bold. Shading human skin (specifically Caucasian skin) has been a pain for me lately, but you've nailed it here, especially with the subtle touches of red around the ears and nose. Good work.

AHH! I really want to vote higher, but this upload is way too small. I can definitely tell that a lot of time and detail went into this, and landing a spot on the cover of a magazine was very well deserved. If you're able to, it would be amazing to see a higher resolution uploaded :)

GYATT DAYUM SON
THIS IS WICKED!
The colors, those lines, gah. I love how the line work is both gritty and smooth. Once again, this would make a killer patch, sticker, pin, magnet, etc. If you aren't already getting your work printed on stuff I'd definitely recommend it.

Nightmares, dreams, and everything between.

24, Male