View Profile LittleLuckyLink

All 103 Art Reviews

42 w/ Responses

+500 cool points for the Floyd lyrics
This looks badass, you definitely captured the essence of his soulless stare, and I love what you did with his mouth and jaw.

Cethic responds:

Yeah, I was going for something like his own flesh being stretched over his face after the injury in MC8. Make use of what's there, push it to its limits!

This is so epic. I love the depth, and use of shadows.

Ho Lee Fuk.
This is super impressive. Your definition of depth, especially when working with pixels, is super admirable. I love the vibrant palette.

Love it! I absolutely LOVE the cat animations! The yawning, ear twitching, and immediate reaction to the sight of the birds flying by. I'm also a huge fan of the color of the sky in the background. The only thing that stands out a bit to me, is that I would imagine the windows of the buildings would reflect the appearance of the sky from behind the viewer, rather than remain consistent with the sky behind them. It makes the buildings look hollow. It's a small gripe, but I could see potential for even more epic gradients, perhaps an orangey-peachy color.
Regardless, great work here!

Ioruko responds:

Thank you! Yeah, I was told the windows looked like holes before, I guess I didn't think about it too much since the reference photo I took was exactly like this :D Maybe I should have done it in higher resolution, but I just wanted it to be a small and quick pixel practice thing.

Simple, yet affective. The colors alone remind me of some of the fleeting light from a beautiful sunset.

Very unique and interesting. I love the color palette, and how you've conveyed the blinding light and the hellish red of the fire. The visual of the melting gas mask is pretty cool too.

Super immersive, and fantastic coloring. I want to be there.

Kamikaye responds:

Plastic bag painting you say?! Well, the colors came out absolutely fabulous, and I love how there's an impression of a stairway to the right. I'd love to see a video of this plastic bag method!

Very very nice. Some of your work is reminiscent of some of the art from the Silent Hill series. I really love the grotesque nature of this and the color palette.

Another fabulous piece with impeccable detail and pen work. Your use of white gel pens is always just right, never too much, never too little. It's always great to see traditionally made artwork, and it's clear that you know what you're doing. Keep it up!

MrCreeep responds:

Awe thank you so much! Really appreciate that

Nightmares, dreams, and everything between.

25, Male