View Profile LittleLuckyLink

All 176 Audio Reviews

45 w/ Responses

Hello old friend.
Solid piece you have here. I really love the piano bit in the middle. Super creepy, gut-wrenching, and beautiful.

I'd have to agree with James that the vocals in the first half seem a bit quiet. On that note, I think some of the "Go!" and "Come on!" lines seem a bit weak- like they could be said with a bit more energy. It kinda sounds like someone reading off a script. Not the worst delivery, but it still does kinda stand out to me.
Instrumentally, I think you have a super fucking solid piece here. The bass in the second half kinda took me by surprise. It was jazzy, intense, and I loved how guttural it sounded, and how it carried the direction of the latter half of the song. I'm not a musician in the slightest sense, but I feel like the mastering could have been a bit smoother. It sounds a little "compressed," primarily when dealing with the higher synths in the first half, and at the end of the second half.
Those minor details aside, you've definitely got something good going here. I went back and looked at some of your older work from only one year ago, and you've made fantastic improvements. Keep it up!

AceTAD responds:

Thanks! Honestly maybe was the voice too bassy?

Two awesome musical inspirations beautifully crafted into this composition. I love how the first half keeps the tension at full-throttle, and the second half brings a more than satisfying, even if somewhat brief, climax. I'll have to check out some of your newer stuff, but this is definitely a great first impression of your musical portfolio.

AntonM responds:

Thanks man! hope you like my newer tracks :)

Nice! As soon as that synth kicked in, I was captivated. The bass kick really brought the atmosphere out as well! Could definitely see myself hiking up a mountain through a blizzard to this :) Well done!

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

Thanks a bunch! Happy hiking

Woah thank you
I didn't know you had uploaded this track. Pretty damn cool.

Pretty good, you created a nice atmosphere with the track. Loved the sounds and various distortions used as well!

Holy hell you're getting better and better. I think it could have used a bit more of a melody, but you captured a very good atmosphere and did great with the wobble effects and bass.

I love it. I think it sounds really great, perfectly composed, and holy fuck I love that bass drum. Really adds to the atmosphere of the track. Kinda reminds me of something I'd hear in Silent Hill. Really good track.
In fact, would you mind if I used this in an upcoming animation of mine? It'd fit a scene I'm working on perfectly.

Fucking awesome. I love the bass.

I love it. I love the industrial-gothic feel you give it with the bass, guitar, synths, and piano. Excellent work. If it's alright with you, I'd love to use this in an upcoming flash movie of mine.

Nightmares, dreams, and everything between.

25, Male