readded readded

Good effort on the music and composition, as I read you were unable to keep the old one up. The title and description of this was very vague and not too convincing. It was apparent that this is a showreel of sorts. I think gradually your animation capabilities showed improvement throughout, and I hope to see this talent applied to future animations, as you definitely have a lot of potential here. Some of those movements and more specifically character body movements, were pretty impressive! Definitely keep at it, but next time I would suggest titling this as a showreel, or an animation-reel if you will, you would be able to attract more criticism and attention possibly. Keep at the anatomy and drawing, and definitely some of those more interesting parts of this.

anthonycadette responds:

thanks man

LOST: My Mind LOST: My Mind

It's been a while since I've actually watched a movie off of the front page of Newgrounds that really struck me as yours did.. You did an excellent job. The poem was very clever in how it was written and narrated. It kept me captivated in the story, and the story itself also somewhat spoke to me in interesting ways. I really enjoyed the personification of emotion into beautifully illustrated settings of comical representation. Very well done there as well!

JarrodElvin responds:

Thank you very much for your kind review! That really means a lot to me that you take the time to watch and also write such a thoughtful comment. I'm glad you liked the poem and the artwork as well as the story. I think it's something we can all relate to at times, and the imagery just sets it into extreme examples of those metaphors. Thank you.

Mario tells the Truth Mario tells the Truth

Though it does seem like a lot of these were jokes I've heard before recycled, the voice acting and animation were pretty good. However, the random broken and inconsistent background noise started to really bug me towards the end, definitely taking away from the movie.

Zombie Shooter Zombie Shooter

That's actually pretty cool. I really like this. I love the touch of the ricocheting bullets, and adding a puzzle element to each level is certainly right up my alley.

Falling Balls V2.0 Falling Balls V2.0

Pretty fun and addicting game.

Simply, yet fun. I really enjoyed the blood. It was one of those games that is generally fun and not frustrating.

ToastedToastyToast responds:

Thanks. Although some people could find it frustrating if they kept dieing over and over.

Stranger Danger Game Stranger Danger Game

LMAO
Fucking hilarious. Excellent sound design.

NAAR NAAR

Woah thank you
I didn't know you had uploaded this track. Pretty damn cool.

Blood will Spill Blood will Spill

Pretty good, you created a nice atmosphere with the track. Loved the sounds and various distortions used as well!

Night Fishing Night Fishing

Holy hell you're getting better and better. I think it could have used a bit more of a melody, but you captured a very good atmosphere and did great with the wobble effects and bass.

Lighthouse - Background Art Lighthouse - Background Art

Spectacular. Given the understanding of the Flash CS3 layout, this is definitely a pretty solid piece of background art you've got here. It's very captivating, and the coloring is spot on. It almost gives me a bit of an Adam Phillips feel, which is especially impressive. What caught my eye first- aside from the lighthouse of course- was the detail and rigid outline of the leaves on the trees and their respective silhouette. Honestly the only thing that sticks out to me is the amount of blur given to the clouds. I'm assuming since this is background art, the clouds are probably meant to be in motion. Considering this I'd recommend maybe bumping the blur down a few points- only a few. Regardless this is a great piece you've got here.
I have to ask- is this any particular lighthouse you referenced, or one you drew up on your own? You've painted my dream home.

zeedox responds:

Thankyou very much! I think you're right, I could reduce the blur on the clouds. This isn't any particular lighthouse but it would be a mix of elements from various refence images.

daddy did it daddy did it

what the fuck

Voyage Voyage

Incredibly captivating. This is incredible. The composition is flawless, and the attention to detail seems endless. Every dot of light amongst the city and the glimmers from the trees in the foreground is so spot-on that I'm literally sucked into the world of this piece. I've looked through your other works, and can see that you clearly have a lot of talent and quite the eye. Props to you sir.